Rock Away Cystic Fibrosis Music Festival is a benefit concert to raise money for the 501 c3 nonprofit organization, Beau Means Business Foundation. BMBF’s mission is to increase Cystic Fibrosis awareness in the community, offer programs to those with CF in the Brazos Valley and fund Cystic Fibrosis research. Gates open at 12 p.m. with music starting at 12:05 p.m. Rock Away CF is for all ages. In addition to live music, there will also be a silent auction & a kids zone. So come out & support this meaningful cause, while also having a great time!
- $15 at the door
- KIDS are FREE
- Cole Risner (12:05pm – 12:55 pm)
- The New Offenders (1:10pm – 2:25pm)
- Drew Kennedy & Heather Little (2:45 pm – 4:00pm)
- Kathy Ross (4:15pm – 5:15pm)
- If Birds Could Fly (5:45pm – 7pm)
- The Mulligan Brothers (7:30pm – 8:45 pm)
- Donovan Keith (9:15pm – 10:30pm)
Frequently Asked Questions
Allowed & Prohibited Items
- blankets t
- two water bottles (factory sealed)
- outside food & beverages
- alcohol (alcohol will be available at the event)
- no smoking
- weapons of any kind pets (except service dogs)
Am I Allowed to Exit & Re-enter
- Yes, you will be allowed to exit & re-enter during the entire event.
- Parking will be available throughout the park.
- Remember there is a $5 fee to enter the park and your receipt can be used as a $5 reimbursement for food and drinks at the Lakeside Icehouse.
Attendance Information for People with Cystic Fibrosis
Because of health risks to people with CF, it is the policy of the Beau Means Business Foundation that individuals with CF who have had a positive sputum culture for Burkholderia cepacia complex (B. cepacia) shall not attend events sponsored by the Beau Means Business Foundation. BMBF recommends that people with Cystic Fibrosis adhere to the “Six Foot Rule”. Ask a Rock Away CF staff volunteer about providing you with a pin, so individuals with CF can recognize one another.
- Rain or Shine. Ticket is for Rock Away Cystic Fibrosis benefit concert, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for refund. The ticket is a revocable license for the time/date listed on the ticket. “Management” means ,Beau Means Business Foundation. Management reserves the right without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, local, state or federal law or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by Management. Persons entering the facility are subject to search for contraband. Ticket user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event. Ticket user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event and of inclement weather. The resale or attempted resale of the ticket higher than that appearing on the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund.